Homesearch Service Overview
At Move Forward Relocation we deal with the myriad of tasks that a well-run property search requires and act solely for you – the Purchaser. We are able to find and present to you the best opportunities whilst offering knowledgeable, clear and importantly – unbiased – advice.
Analysis – Your Requirements
- Meet and discuss your needs and requirements. At this meeting we will ask you to complete – with our help – a Needs Analysis Questionnaire. This process will not only help to give us a clear idea of the type of property and location in which you are interested but will also help you to focus your thoughts on what is important to you.
Research, Locate, Select
- Based on the information you have provided – the search begins.
- Suitable properties sourced by our team
- Unbiased and pragmatic viewings
- Focussed selection presented to you with detailed synopsis of property and location
Viewing – Check out the short list
- Viewings arranged with your designated Move Adviser
- Objective advice given and feedback listened to
- With our support and advice you will be able to make an informed decision.
Negotiation – The bit where we save you money!
Once we have found the right property for you, with your say so, we will handle all negotiations on your behalf. Our market knowledge and emotional detachment ensures that we are best placed to secure your new home or investment.
Move Forward understands how best to deal with other property professionals, who in turn, appreciate that we act for serous buyers which helps ensure that we keep you ahead of the competition. Our skills and ‘insider’ knowledge place us in an excellent position to robustly negotiate the price.
Conveyance – The complicated bit…. but don’t worry…
From inception to completion we will manage the process on your behalf, tracking your purchase at all times, providing weekly updates, liaising with all relevant parties to ensure that everything runs as efficiently and as quickly as is possible. This is an important aspect of our service – our expertise means that many of the typical problems which can occur between an offer being accepted and Exchange of Contracts can be avoided.
Throughout the whole process we will give professional, impartial and objective advice thus ensuring wasted time and difficulties are eliminated.
Property Search – Rental
A process similar to a Purchase assignment is followed for a Rental Home Search
- We meet with you to clarify your requirements
- Preview a selection of suitable properties
- Present you with the shortlist with an overview of the areas in which the properties are located
- Accompany you to view the properties and are on hand with impartial advise
- Negotiate the Lease on your behalf – getting you the best deal possible.
- Attend the Move In with you – to ensure that all runs smoothly and deal with any last minute issues
- We will be available – via email – during the Tenancy to offer support and advice
- At the end of the Tenancy we will attend the Check Out with you to help ensure a smooth exit
In addition to the Home Search options for Property Purchase and Rental, Move Forward Relocation offer the following property related services – Full details of which are available in the relevant FACT SHEET listed below.
- Refurbishment to Rebuild & Project Management
When one purchases a property – be it to live in or rent out – there is generally some work required – maybe just a change of paint colour, new curtains or perhaps new kitchen and bathrooms – or possibly a complete renovation or garden redesign. Whatever your need Move Forward are here to help – we have access to a wide network of tried and tested excellent contractors across all disciplines. Plus interior designers, furniture makers, architects…..etc etc… the list is endless.
- Tenancy Preparation Service
Renting out a property can sometimes be a somewhat fraught experience and as you will be aware, there are certain legal requirements which have to be in in order for a property to be placed on the rental market. We are here to help smooth the way and keep the hassle for you to the minimum.
- Landlord Support
Administration tasks at the start and end of a Tenancy.
Interim Inspections – Independent Inspections of your property – It is important that a property is inspected during a Tenancy, as this enables any ‘issues’ to be highlighted and be dealt with – before they could become a ‘problem’.
Empty Property Care
Let us care for your property whilst you are overseas or on holiday.
Request one of our informative FACT SHEETS for further details.
MOVE FORWARD FACT SHEETS
- Property Purchase Search
- Rental Home Search
- Tenancy Preparation Service
- Administration Support Service
- Interim Property Inspection Service
- Empty Property Care Options
- Refurbishment & Project Management Service